About Us » Management
Ebitari Larsen founded DDS in 2009 with the goal, through critical thinking, technology, analysis and research, to assist companies with their most challenging problems. Coming from a management consulting background she has successfully worked with numerous federal government agencies. She is an award winning researcher and teacher. Ms. Larsen has assisted prominent establishments to see tangible achievements towards their goals including Rutgers University, Department of Energy (DOE) (National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA)), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Comcast Programming Group and numerous small/medium sized enterprises and non-profits.
● Bachelors of Arts, Bowdoin College.
● Masters of Science, University of Hawaii.
● Certified Professional Project Manager (PMP) since 2009.
● NASA Earth Science Fellow.
● Women’s Council on Energy and the Environment (WCEE) in Washington DC.
Ms. Larsen has roots in the US and Nigeria. She currently lives in Long Beach, CA with her husband and son.