DDS Wishes You a Very Happy Labor Day 2022
“No human masterpiece has been created without great labor.”
— Andre Gide
First Monday of September every year marks Labor Day. Because the holiday involves a long weekend, employees have come up with a variety of original ways to spend it. However, it is frequently enjoyed outside with family and close friends while doing things like swimming, grilling, and lighting off fireworks. Different households comes with different traditions, some like to stay at home, while others choose to take a quick excursion. We should pause to consider the purpose of this day while we take a vacation from work to spend time with our family and friends, finish up some errands, or just rest.
Follow these ways to celebrate Labor Day mindfully:
- Plan a day trip to a farm or a factory tour in the fall.
- Consider the presents you need to buy and look for American-made items.
- Bake some cookies and deliver them to your local police or fire station.
- Explain to a child the significance of Labor Day.
- Purchase treats created in the United States for your pet.
- Go on a "Made in USA" label-reading trip in the mall or in your own house.
- And, of course, relax with a BBQ!!