DELTA DATA SERVICES LLC
Ebitari Larsen founded DDS in 2009 with the goal, through critical thinking, technology, analysis and research, to assist companies with their most challenging problems using Zoho One. Coming from a management consulting background she has successfully worked with numerous federal government agencies. She is an award winning researcher and teacher. Ms. Larsen has assisted prominent establishments to see tangible achievements towards their goals including Rutgers University, Department of Energy (DOE) (National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA)), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Comcast Programming Group and numerous small/medium sized enterprises and non-profits. Ms. Larsen has authored four (4) Technical Visual Guides on Zoho and Microsoft.
Ms. Larsen is a champion for Zoho being one of the longest time Zoho Partner Resellers. Her team at Delta Data Services LLC has been selling and setting up Zoho for businesses since 2009. Delta Data Services LLC immediately integrated Zoho One into Delta Data Services LLC operations when it was launched in 2017. She is a strong advocate for businesses being on a single, synchronized system like Delta Data Services LLC is and our company is a model to our clients from a technical standpoint using Zoho almost exclusively as our software vendor.
● Bachelors of Arts, Bowdoin College.
● Certified Professional Project Manager (PMP) since 2009.
● 40-Hour Human Resources Training Program (EverythingHR)
● 2021 Long Beach Center for Economic Inclusion (LBCEI) CEO Business Resiliency Program
Associations and Volunteering
● Elder, St. Mark Presbyterian Church, Newport Beach
● Women’s Council on Energy and the Environment (WCEE) in Washington DC
● Board Member Women’s Environmental Council (WEC) in Orange County, CA
Mrs. Larsen has roots in the US and Nigeria. She currently lives in Long Beach, CA with her son, and two Samoyed-pups.