DELTA DATA SERVICES LLC
Ebitari Larsen founded DDS in 2009 with the goal, through critical thinking, technology, analysis and research, to assist companies with their most challenging problems. Coming from a management consulting background she has successfully worked with numerous federal government agencies. She is an award winning researcher and teacher. Ms. Larsen has assisted prominent establishments to see tangible achievements towards their goals including Rutgers University, Department of Energy (DOE) (National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA)), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Comcast Programming Group and numerous small/medium sized enterprises and non-profits. Ms. Larsen has authored four (4) Technical Visual Guides on Microsoft and Zoho.
● Bachelors of Arts, Bowdoin College.
● Certified Professional Project Manager (PMP) since 2009.
● 40-Hour Human Resources Training Program (EverythingHR)
● 2021 LBCEI Business Resiliency Program
Associations and Volunteering
● Elder, St. Mark Presbyterian Church, Newport Beach ● Board Secretary, Casa De Los Angelitos, Los Angeles County, CA
● Women’s Council on Energy and the Environment (WCEE) in Washington DC
● Board Member Women’s Environmental Council (WEC) in Orange County, CA
Mrs. Larsen has roots in the US and Nigeria. She currently lives in Long Beach, CA with her husband, son, and two Samoyed-pups.