Delta Data Services LLC Team Biographies
DELTA DATA SERVICES LLC
Technical Business Analyst
- Over 10 years of experience as QA/QC Data Analyst in Pharmaceutical Industries focusing on QA testing, documentation, and release of finished products.
- Her field of expertise is diverse and includes analytical testing of pharmaceutical products, organizing statistical quality data and business analysis.
- Trained in CRM related technologies to work as Administrator and Business Analyst.
- Technically competent to interact, empathize and work with technology partners and clients.
- Strong Knowledge in CRM Customization, Leads and Sales lifecycle, Approval process, Validation Rules, Customer Service and Support Administration.
- Highly skilled in creating test cases, validation reports and analytical reports/dashboards.
- Knowledge on Business analysis, Business Process Modeling, requirements gathering, gap analysis, application design, Business requirements documentation, coordination with cross functional teams, risk assessments, module setup, writing procedure documents, training end user, and involvement production support
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
- Ability to deliver multiple tasks on a tight deadline.
- Master’s in Chemistry, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Madison, New Jersey.
- Bachelor’s in Pharmacy, Osmania University, Hyderabad, India
- Certifications: Salesforce administrator Certification