Delta Data Services LLC Team Biographies
DELTA DATA SERVICES LLC
Senior Consultant Engineer
- Scope, Install, Setup, Configure, Migrate Data, Customize and Automate cloud-based CRMs (Zoho One, Zoho Analytics, Zoho CRM, Zoho Flow, Zoho Desk, Zoho Projects, SharpSpring). Backup and perform disaster recovery of the databases.
- Analyze Cloud based System Requirements and Environments to recommend hardware and software systems within client's proposed budget.
- Provide practical solutions to client's needs using latest online systems that include traditional and Cloud Based Databases, Integration with Accounting Systems, Business and E-commerce Websites, CRM and E-mail marketing Systems.
- •ntegration of CRM with multiple Applications including cloud communication platform such as Twilio and PhoneBurner.
- Develop SQL Queries, apply BI (Business Intelligence) and Data Analytics principles and methodologies to create Dashboards and Reports that include real time tabular summaries, charts and graphs.
- Recommend and Configure hosting systems, architect backend custom databases with front end GUI.
- Maintain availability of the supplied systems even under extreme time constraints.
- Provide documentation and technical training for all personnel and ongoing user support.
- Configure security and access for the supported applications. Test the access and security.
- M.S. - Industrial Engineering, University of Rhode Island, Kingston, RI
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, India