Delta Data Services LLC Team Biographies
DELTA DATA SERVICES LLC
Technical Business Analyst
- 7+ Years of industry experience as a Business Analyst with in-depth understanding of high-level Business Requirements gathering, Business Process Flow, and Business Analysis.
- Industry experience across various domains such as Finance, Healthcare, Insurance and Banking.
- Worked closely with Stakeholders, SME’s and staff to understand and document Business, Functional and Software requirements. Facilitated status reporting and planning with Stakeholders including Executive Management.
- In-depth understanding of SDLC, UML, and Business Process Modeling
- Highly experienced in writing Business Requirements Document (BRD), System Requirement Specifications, Functional Requirement Document (FRD), Non-Functional Requirements and Use Case Documents. Proficient in drafting contracts, documentation and editing of User and Training manuals.
- Skilled in creating Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams such as Use Case Diagrams, Screen mock ups, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams in VISIO
- Actively involved in hosting, participating and facilitating Joint Application Development (JAD) Sessions, Project Meetings, Review Meetings and Walkthroughs.
- Creative problem-solver skilled at analyzing business needs to achieve sound results.
- Exceptional facilitation and mentoring in meetings.
- Creative, self-motivated and aggressive self-starter and a versatile team player with excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Assisted with Test Cases and developed Test plans for GUI, Functional Testing, System Testing and UAT.
- Managed the defect triaging process during UAT implementation..
● Bachelors of Science, Computer Science.